Welcome your students back to school with this incredible first weeks of school science bundle! You’ll receive plans for the first 3 weeks of school with this amazing back to school themed download. There are 5 back to school science experiments and 8 scientific method or nature of science lessons combined to create the easiest back to school season for you!
Back to School Experiments and Investigations includes:
- UnPOPpable Baggies
- Which Glue Stick Brand Works the Best?
- Which Hoop Flyer Design will Travel the Farthest Distance?
- Which Keeps Your Hands the Cleanest?
- Tallest and Strongest Cup Towers
Scientific Method Worksheets and Activities Bundle includes:
- Teacher Directions
- Learning Goals
- Materials for Lesson
- Foldable Notes
- Hands-On Activities
- Student Recording Sheet
- Exit Slips
- Checklist to Document Student Understanding
- Answer Keys
- Nature of Science Board Game
✨ Scientific Method Topics Included:
- Steps in the Scientific Method
- Observations vs. Opinions
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Observations
- Independent, Dependent, and Controlled Variables
- Investigations vs. Experiments
- Repeated Trials
- Control Groups
- Scientific Method is Not Always Used by Scientists
- Experiments Should Be Replicable by Others
See What Teachers are Saying:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “My students loved using this! I used it as a refresher on the scientific method and prep for science fair. Nice and simple experiments so that we could focus on the method and remembering to do each step correctly.”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This was so fun and engaging for the first week of school!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “My students love science! These activities were perfect and easy to implement at the beginning of the year.”
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com