Learning about chemical energy has never been so much fun! This forms of energy resource is just the ticket to teach your 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students all about chemical energy to help them meet their science standards. The forms of energy worksheets and investigations in this lesson provide hands-on, interactive and engaging learning. Use these activities as part of your forms of energy unit or just as a lesson on chemical energy in the science lab.
This 6 page resource includes teacher directions, real life application of chemical energy and hands-on investigation. It also includes 2 exit slip options, a mastery tracking sheet, and answer keys. Fill your science lesson plans with these fun and engaging forms of energy worksheets and activities that use easy to find household items to cut down further on your time.
Click here to see this source in action!
Chemical Energy | Forms of Energy Worksheets and Activities includes:
- List of Materials
- Teacher Directions
- Chemical Energy Real Life Application
- Chemical Energy Hands-On Investigation
- 2 Exit Slip Options
- Mastery Tracking Sheet
- Answer Keys
This Chemical Energy resource is perfect for:
- Whole class science lessons
- Science lab
- Science test prep
- Small group instruction
Supply List for Chemical Energy Activities:
- Zipper Storage bags
- Toilet Paper
- Baking Soda
Florida Science Standards Covered:
- SC.5.P.10.1 Investigate and describe some basic forms of energy, including light, heat, sound, electrical, chemical, and mechanical.
- SC.5.P.10.2 Investigate and explain that energy has the ability to cause motion or create change.
- SC.5.P.10.3 Investigate and explain that an electrically-charged object can attract an uncharged object and can either attract or repel another charged object without any contact between the objects
Click here to purchase the download on TeachersPayTeachers.
More Fun and Engaging Science Activities:
Let’s Stay Connected!
⭐ to be notified of new products and sales
⭐ Visit the for teaching tips and ideas
⭐ Check out
Earn Free TpT Credits!
Leave feedback on your purchases to earn free TpT Credits that can be used on future purchases. Just visit My Purchases and click on Provide Feedback to leave review and earn TpT credits.
There are no reviews yet.