Learning about sound energy has never been so much fun! This forms of energy resource is just the ticket to teach your 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students all about sound energy, vibrations and pitch. The sound energy activities and investigations in this resource provide hands-on and engaging learning. This exciting science resource includes teacher directions, directions for creating an instrument, sound energy investigation, sound waves and pitch exploration activity, 2 exit slip options, a mastery tracking sheet, and answer keys.
These sound energy worksheet activities are perfect for whole class lessons or in the science lab. These sound energy activities can be used for science test prep, small group instruction and even independent centers. BONUS: All of these sound energy activities and experiments can be completed with commonly found household items. So don’t waste anymore time or energy searching for resources to teach forms of energy. Instead, fill your science lesson plans with these fun and engaging sound energy activities. Your students will thank you!
⭐⭐ You can grab this resource as part of the and save over 50% ⭐⭐
Sound Energy Activities includes:
- List of Materials
- Teacher Directions
- Create an Instrument Directions
- Sound Energy Investigation
- Sound Waves and Pitch Exploration Activity
- 2 Exit Slip Options
- Mastery Tracking Sheet
- Answer Keys
Supply List for Sound Energy Activities:
- Popsicle Sticks
- Rubber bands (small and wide)
- Plastic Straws
Florida Science Standards Covered:
- SC.5.P.10.1 Investigate and describe some basic forms of energy, including light, heat, sound, electrical, chemical, and mechanical.
- SC.5.P.10.2 Investigate and explain that energy has the ability to cause motion or create change.
- SC.5.P.10.3 Investigate and explain that an electrically-charged object can attract an uncharged object and can either attract or repel another charged object without any contact between the objects
More Fun and Engaging Science Activities:
- Weather Unit – Clouds, Weather Tools, Types of Precipitation, Climate Zones
- 10 Science Activities: Science Experiments | At Home Learning
- 5th Grade Science Test Prep: Nature of Science, Earth, Life, Physical Science
Let’s Stay Connected!
⭐ to be notified of new products and sales
⭐ Visit the for teaching tips and ideas
⭐ Check out
Earn Free TpT Credits!
Leave feedback on your purchases to earn free TpT Credits that can be used on future purchases. Just visit My Purchases and click on Provide Feedback to leave review and earn TpT credits.