Are you looking for a lesson on heat energy for your 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students? Then look no further! This heat energy resource is full of engaging and hands-on forms of energy worksheets and heat energy investigations and activities to help your students become energy experts. This heat energy resource focuses on conduction, convection and radiation. You can use these worksheets and activities as part of your forms of energy unit or just as a lesson on heat energy. The supplies needed for the forms of energy activity and investigations are done with items that you can find around the house or in your classroom. Don’t waste any more of your precious time brainstorming, searching or planning for your heat energy lessons. Everything you need is right here. Just download and go!
⭐⭐ You can grab this resource as part of the and save over 50% ⭐⭐
Heat Energy Worksheets and Activities includes:
- List of Materials
- Teacher Directions
- Foldable Notes: Conduction, Convection, Radiation
- Heat Energy Investigation: How does heat travel?
- Sorting Sheet: Conduction, Convection, Radiation
- Sorting Sheet: Conductors and Insulators
- 2 Exit Slip Options
- Mastery Tracking Sheet
- Answer Keys
These heat energy worksheets and activities are perfect for:
- Whole class science lessons
- The science lab
- Science test prep
- Small group instruction
- Independent centers
Supply List for Heat Energy Activities:
- Room temperature water
- Red food coloring
- Ice cubes
Florida Science Standards Covered:
- SC.5.P.10.1 Investigate and describe some basic forms of energy, including light, heat, sound, electrical, chemical, and mechanical.
- SC.5.P.10.2 Investigate and explain that energy has the ability to cause motion or create change.
- SC.5.P.10.3 Investigate and explain that an electrically-charged object can attract an uncharged object and can either attract or repel another charged object without any contact between the objects
Other Science Resources:
Let’s Stay Connected!
⭐ to be notified of new products and sales
⭐ Visit the for teaching tips and ideas
⭐ Check out
Earn Free TpT Credits!
Leave feedback on your purchases to earn free TpT Credits that can be used on future purchases. Just visit My Purchases and click on Provide Feedback to leave review and earn TpT credits.