Let’s make vocabulary practice exciting for your fabulous fifth graders all year long with this 5th grade vocabulary activities set. Your students will be excited to play the “Don’t Say That Word!” game, or complete “The Case of the Missing Word” tri-fold activity independently or collaboratively.
Perfect for ELA review or as part of your year-long curriculum, you are sure to find these digital downloads to be engaging and meaningful resources you will use over and over. Download and print the resources to create a colorful and interactive word wall for your class or print some of the activities to create packets perfect for reading center time. With so many activities to choose from, you can engage your students all year long with differentiated activities they are sure to love!
5th Grade Vocabulary Activities for the Entire Year includes:
- 140 vocabulary words with definitions and parts of speech (2 versions)
- Student Dictionaries (2 versions)
- Vocabulary Word Hunt Posters
- Word Wall Vocabulary Cards
- Part of Speech Word Sort Cards
- Vocabulary Word/Definition Matching Game
- “Don’t Say That Word!” Game
- Roll the Dice Printable
- Spin It! Activity
- Tic-Tac-Toe Board of Activities
- “The Case of the Missing Word” Trifold Activity
Your fabulous fifth graders will love these 5th Grade Vocabulary Activities and won’t even realize how much they are learning.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com