Review ALL the 5th grade math standards in one easy to use flip book that’s perfect for math spiral review! This 5th grade math review covers 24 topics in an easy to use format that makes math test prep or end of the year review fun for students. Use this printable flip book to help your 5th grade students review their math standards for the year.
This resource includes 3 different flip book versions to provide you with options and easy differentiation. The Basic Math flip book provides space for student note taking (or teacher added notes); the Fill in the Blank flip book is perfect for guided note taking and helps to keep students engaged; the Completed flip book has all notes and answers included and makes a great study tool.
Whether you are doing math test prep or an end of the year review your students will love reviewing their 5th grade math standards while creating this handy flip book. You can also use this resource all year long and add notes as you teach each unit. At the end of the year, the flip book is completed and ready to use as a review tool.
5th Grade Math Review Flip Book for Math Test Prep includes:
- Math Review Flip Book Templates – 3 Versions
- Version #1: Completely Filled In (Answer Key)
- Version #2: Fill in the blanks
- Version #3: Basic Template
- Covers 24 topics
- 4 Pages of Review Questions
- Includes all 5th grade math standards
5th Grade Math Review Flip Book Versions:
1. Basic Template (mostly blank)
- Use as a note taking space (add your own notes or what you think your students need most)
- Have students write down everything they remember about each topic.
2. Fill in the Blanks
- Great to use as a guided practice
- Use as note taking space where students can follow along but only write in a few words per page
- Great for students with accommodations
3. All Answers Included
- Send home for students to review everything they’ve learned
- Perfect for students with accommodations or absent students
5th Grade Math Review Flip Book Topics include:
- Reading and Writing Decimals
- Comparing and Rounding Decimals
- Comparing Values of Digits
- Composing and Decomposing Decimals
- Calculating Volume of Rectangular Prisms
- Writing Expressions
- Patterns and Equations
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Multiply Whole Numbers
- Divide Whole Numbers
- Order of Operations
- True or False Equations
- Numerical Data
- Money Word Problems
- Add and Subtract Decimals
- Multiply and Divide Decimals
- Fractions as Division
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Multiply and Divide Fractions
- Measurement Conversions
- Coordinate Planes
- 3D Shapes
- 2D Shapes
- 4 Pages of Review Questions
Ways to Use the 5th Grade Math Review Flip Book in Your Classroom:
- As you work through a unit, complete the specific page from the review book.
- When you finish a unit, use the booklet page as a review before the unit test.
- Keep all the pages to complete the book at the end of the year before the state test.
- Have the students pre-make the book at the beginning of the year. Slowly refer to the topics as you progress through the standards throughout the year.
Ways to Create the Math Test Prep Review Book:
- Have students or a volunteer cut out each page.
- Bind the booklets so they last longer.
- You can punch holes in the top of the pages and put on binder rings.
- You can staple the top of the books (this may be more difficult because the book ends up being quite thick).
NOTE: This resource was designed to align directly to Florida’s B.E.S.T. standards, but also aligns to most of the Common Core Standards, too!
Looking for other 5th Grade Math Activities?
- Board Games for 45 Math Topics
- Math Leveled Problems for 13 Topics
- Spin and Answer Games for 15 Math Topics (6-12 pages per topic)
- Math Puzzles for 28 Topics
Earn Free TpT Credits!
Leave feedback on your purchases to earn free TpT Credits that can be used on future purchases. Just visit My Purchases and click on Provide Feedback to leave review and earn TpT credits.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com