Teach your students about the three branches of government while creating an interactive book! Students will love coloring and writing in their own book to learn about the judicial, executive, and legislative branches. Students will fill in the blanks for each branch of the government. They also will have the opportunity to color in the title and images throughout the book.
There are two options: one to fill in the blanks and one with the description already written. Perfect to use with any students who have accommodations or students who are absent.
This is a fun, low-prep resource to help review for a test or use throughout your social studies government unit.
Steps to Create the Branches of Government Book:
- Cut apart the pages.
- Staple the pages.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Color the book.
- Read the completed book with a friend.
Three Branches of Government Includes:
- Page 1: Government book cover
- Page 2: Branches of Government Tree image
- Page 3: Executive Branch title & image
- Page 4: Executive Branch fill in the blank text
- Page 5: Legislative Branch title & image
- Page 6: Legislative Branch fill in the blank text
- Page 7: Judicial Branch title & image
- Page 8: Judicial Branch fill in the blank text
- Page 9: Three Branches of Government with Constitution Image
- Page 10: Duties of Each Branch Image
- Teacher Answer Key
Printer friendly resource: This download includes only black ink.
Check out the preview for an example of a finished product!
★ Looking for similar informational text resources?
Teachers Like You Say:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students really enjoyed assembling this project. This help tie in our unit of government while assessing their knowledge.”
Want to save money on future TpT purchases?
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first).
• Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
• You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.