Struggle to keep your students engaged while learning about the states of matter? This seven-page flip book focuses on solids, liquids, and gases through informational texts, graphic organizers, and comprehension questions.
Connect literacy to science by using this states of matter informational text during your science or reading class. It includes two states of matter informational texts, a graphic organizer, questions, and two interactive activities. Engagement will surely increase while your students read these informational articles and complete the flip book.
This 7 Page Informational Flip Book Includes:
- Page 1: Title Page (Matter Matters!)
- Page 2: States of Matter Informational Text
- Page 3: Properties of Matter Graphic Organizer
- Page 4: Water Changes Informational Text – Melting, Freezing, Evaporation, Condensation
- Page 5: Comprehension Questions
- Page 6: Temperature Interactive Page
- Page 7: Solids, Liquids, Gases Diagram
Tips for Using This States of Matter Flipbook:
- Print single-sided and double staple on the left side.
- Students cut around flaps to make it a flip book.
- Read the articles together and complete the interactive components.
- Challenge students and see if they can complete the last page on their own!