Teach your students about classifying quadrilaterals while creating an interactive book! Students will love coloring and writing in their own book to learn about the characteristics of quadrilaterals. Students will fill in the blanks for type of quadrilateral. They also will have the opportunity to color in the title and images throughout the book.
There are two options: one that is blank with headings only and one with the description already written. Perfect to use with any students who have accommodations or students who are absent.
This is a fun, low-prep resource to help review for a test or use throughout your geometry unit.
Steps to Create the Classifying Quadrilaterals Book:
- Cut apart the pages.
- Staple the pages.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Color the book.
- Use the book as a reference throughout the unit.
Types of Quadrilaterals Book Includes:
- Classifying Quadrilaterals Cover
- Quadrilateral Heirarchy
- Quadrilateral Text & Image
- Quadrilateral Characteristics
- Quadrilateral Blank Page (write real world examples)
- Kite Text & Image
- Kite Characteristics
- Kite Blank Page (write real world examples)
- Parallelogram Text & Image
- Parallelogram Characteristics
- Parallelogram Blank Page (write real world examples)
- Rhombus Text & Image
- Rhombus Characteristics
- Rhombus Blank Page (write real world examples)
- Rectangle Text & Image
- Rectangle Characteristics
- Rectangle Blank Page (write real world examples)
- Trapezoid Text & Image
- Trapezoid Characteristics
- Trapezoid Blank Page (write real world examples)
- Square Text & Image
- Square Characteristics
- Square Blank Page (write real world examples)
- Bonus Page: Small Images of Quadrilaterals and Triangles to Practice Hierarchy and Classifying
Printer friendly resource: This download includes only black ink.
★ Looking for similar classifying quadrilateral resources?
Want to save money on future TpT purchases?
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first).
• Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
• You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.