Do you dread teaching on Halloween? Spice up your day with this Plan a Halloween Party Math Activity. Students will use a menu of Halloween themed activities, games, and food to practice adding and subtracting decimals. There are 7 pages of Halloween menu items to choose from, including games, activities, and food items. Then, students will add items from the menu to practice adding and subtracting decimals. Students even have the opportunity to select their favorite items to create their own party. To extend the activity, there are two pages of Halloween Party Extension Questions.
There are two versions: colorful and printer friendly (black/white) versions!
Plan a Halloween Party Math Activity:
- Halloween Party Menu – Food, Activities, and Games (7 pages)
- Add 3 Items from the Halloween Party Menu Worksheet
- Add 3 Items from the Halloween Party Menu
- Add 4 Items from the Halloween Party Menu
- How Much Change Should You Receive?
- Select Your Own 3 Items for your Halloween Party
- Select Your Own 4 Items for your Halloween Party
- Select Your Own 5 Items for your Halloween Party
- “What would you enjoy at the Halloween Party?” Recording Sheet
- Halloween Party Extension Questions (2 Pages)
In this fun and interactive adding and subtracting decimals activity, students are asked to plan a Halloween Party. Using the provided supply menus, students will practice adding decimals as they determine which activities and food they’ll use at the Halloween Party. There are leveled activities with increasing complexity in numbers. This makes it easy for you to differentiate for the needs of your students.
Having difficulty with a file?
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com