Everything you need to teach severe weather and natural disasters is included in this highly engaging, low prep resource. Students will learn about hurricanes, volcanoes, tornadoes, wildfires, floods, landslides, and volcanoes. These easy to print and prep lessons will engage your students with hands-on, highly engaging activities that are planned out for you!
This easy to use resource includes a mind map, information text for each natural disaster, question recording sheet, foldable notes, discussion cards, research recording sheet, poster project planning sheet, emergency preparedness plan, emergency contact list, writing tasks, and even a bulletin board. It’s all here and ready to help you teach the earth science standards. You won’t need anything else to teach severe weather or natural disasters with this resource!
View the Preview to see samples of all activities included in this Severe Weather resource!
Natural Disasters and Severe Weather Activities Bundle includes:
- Natural Disasters Mind Map
- Hurricanes Informational Text
- Volcanoes Informational Text
- Tornadoes Informational Text
- Earthquakes Informational Text
- Wildfires Informational Text
- Floods Informational Text
- Landslides Informational Text
- Natural Disaster Recording Sheet
- Natural Disaster Foldable
- Discussion Cards
- Natural Disaster Research
- Recording Sheet
- Poster Project Planning Sheet
- Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Emergency Contact List
- Writing Tasks
- Bulletin Board Interactive Recording Sheet
- Bulletin Board Posters for Each Natural Disaster
- Bulletin Board Letters “Natural Disasters!”
See What Teachers are Saying:
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “Fantastic and creative resource that I know my kids will LOVE”
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “Very engaging and easy prep. Great to use in small group or whole group.”
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “Great unit! I really love the creative ideas!”
❤ Other Resources You’ll Absolutely LOVE! ❤
Science Units for Other Topics:
Earn Free TpT Credits!
Leave feedback on your purchases to earn free TpT Credits that can be used on future purchases. Just visit My Purchases and click on Provide Feedback to leave review and earn TpT credits.
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org