You found the perfect USA math activity for practicing multiplying decimals! Your students will LOVE to practice multiplication of decimals with this solve the room activity. Students will find the problems around the room, solve the problem, then write the answers on their recording sheets.
Click here to see this source in action!
The following items are included in this Multiplying Decimals Game:
- How to Use Page
- Teacher Tips for How to Use
- 20 Problems
- Recording Sheet for Student Accountability
- Extension Activity: Create a Matching Word Problem
- Answer Key
How to Use:
- Print out each page. You can print on cardstock and/or laminate to help the cards last longer.
- Cut out each card. There are 4 to a page.
- Place cards around the room or tape cards to the walls.
- Give students a clipboard and they’ll walk around the room to find the cards.
- Students will find the card that matches each shape and solve the problem. Write the answer in the box that matches the shape.
Click here to purchase the download on TeachersPayTeachers.
★ Printer Friendly Resource! All pages are in black ink ONLY. If you are looking to add color, feel free to print on colorful cardstock.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.