Your 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students will love learning about Light Energy with these engaging and hands-on light energy worksheets, activities and investigations. This forms of energy activity focuses on reflection, refraction, and absorption. This resource includes teacher directions, foldable notes (reflection, refraction, & absorption), “How Does Light Energy Travel” investigation, forms of energy activity sorting sheet, 2 exit slip options, a mastery tracking sheet, and answer keys. Use these light energy worksheets and activities as part of your forms of energy unit or just as a lesson on light energy.
Click here to see this source in action!
Fill your science lesson plans with these fun and engaging activities that are sure to excite your students. These forms of energy activities and experiments are perfect for whole class science lessons or the science lab. The light energy worksheets are also perfect for science test prep, small group instruction and independent science centers. Just download this resource and you’ll be ready for some interactive learning fun. So don’t waste another minute of your time searching and planning for activities to teach light energy. Everything you need for this forms of energy topic is right here! BONUS: All of these light energy activities can be completed with commonly found household items.
⭐⭐ You can grab this resource as part of the and save over 50% ⭐⭐
Forms of Light Energy Activities for Reflection, Refraction and Absorption includes:
- List of Materials
- Teacher Directions
- Foldable Notes: Reflection, Refraction, and Absorption
- Light Energy Investigation: How does light travel?
- Forms of Light Energy Sorting Sheet: Reflect, Refract, Absorb
- 2 Exit Slip Options
- Mastery Tracking Sheet
- Answer Keys
Supply List for Light Energy Activities:
- Clear cup with water
- Black Construction Paper
- Mirror or something shiny
Florida Science Standards Covered:
- SC.5.P.10.1 Investigate and describe some basic forms of energy, including light, heat, sound, electrical, chemical, and mechanical.
- SC.5.P.10.2 Investigate and explain that energy has the ability to cause motion or create change.
- SC.5.P.10.3 Investigate and explain that an electrically-charged object can attract an uncharged object and can either attract or repel another charged object without any contact between the objects
Click here to purchase the download on TeachersPayTeachers.
More Fun and Engaging Science Activities:
Let’s Stay Connected!
⭐ to be notified of new products and sales
⭐ Visit the for teaching tips and ideas
⭐ Check out
Earn Free TpT Credits!
Leave feedback on your purchases to earn free TpT Credits that can be used on future purchases. Just visit My Purchases and click on Provide Feedback to leave review and earn TpT credits.
There are no reviews yet.