Teach your students about the life cycle of a chicken while creating an interactive book! Students will love coloring and writing in their own book to learn about the life cycle of a chicken. Students will fill in the blanks for each phase of the life cycle. They also will have the opportunity to color in the title and images throughout the book.
There are two options: one to fill in the blanks and one with the description already written. Perfect to use with any students who have accommodations or students who are absent.
This is a fun, low-prep resource to help review for a test or use throughout your life cycle unit.
Steps to Create the Life Cycle of a Chicken Book:
- Cut apart the pages.
- Staple the pages.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Color the book.
- Read the completed book with a friend.
Life Cycle of a Chicken Book Includes:
- Page 1: Life cycle book cover
- Page 2: Chicken life cycle images
- Page 3: Eggs title & image
- Page 4: Eggs fill in the blank text
- Page 5: Hatchling title & image
- Page 6: Hatchling fill in the blank text
- Page 7: Chick title & image
- Page 8: Chick fill in the blank text
- Page 9: Chicken title & image
- Page 10: Chicken fill in the blank text
- Teacher Answer Key
The phases included in this resource are listed below:
Printer friendly resource: This download includes only black ink.
Check out the preview for an example of a finished product!
★ Looking for similar life science resources?
Teachers Like You Say:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Great resource!”
Want to save money on future TpT purchases?
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first).
• Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
• You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.