You found the perfect human body and organs game! Your students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important science concepts with this hands-on and engaging board game. This science review activity makes for a great science center, practice after a lesson, small group instruction activity or even early finisher activity. You can also use this science game as a spiral review throughout the year. A fun test prep review, too! Your students will love completing this science board game while mastering the content standards along the way.
This game has teacher tips, student directions, a board game, 20 question cards, a student recording sheet, and an answer key. It covers the organs: liver, bladder, intestines, kidneys, heart, muscles, brain, sensory organs, skeleton, lungs, and stomach.
Click here to see this source in action!
Save 50% by purchasing this in the science board game year long bundle.
The following items are included in this Human Body game:
• Teacher Tips
• Directions Page for Students
• Board Game
• 20 Question Cards on Organs
• Answer Key
• Recording Sheet for Student Accountability
What’s the best way to use these science games?
- Science Centers or Stations
- Whole Group Practice
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Activities
- Send home to engage students’ families
- Test Prep or End of Unit Review
Tips for Playing these Science Games:
- Read the directions to the students and model how to play.
- Be prepared with dice/spinner and game pieces for each player (paperclips, pencil top erasers, pieces from another game, etc.)
- Every student should solve every problem – not just the person who rolls.
- Create groups of 2-4 students. The lower number of students means the more focused students are while playing.
- Remind students that the focus is not playing the game but that’s just an added bonus! The focus should be on practicing science skills.
- Show students how to compare and discuss answers. Did you both get the same answer? If students get different answers, ask them to use textbooks, notes, anchor charts, etc. to help prove their answer.
Click here to purchase the download on TeachersPayTeachers.
Do your students need science practice? Students will be playing a game and will often forget that they are even practicing science skills! Research shows that challenge-based gamification in the classroom leads to an increase of 34.755% in student performance (ScienceDirect, 2020).
The best part? Your students will quickly learn the instructions to play the board game and will get right to work on playing (and practicing) their science skills. This resource is easy to use and requires very little prep. It’s also printer friendly so you’ll only use black ink!
★ Printer Friendly Resource! All pages are in black ink ONLY. If you are looking to add color, feel free to print on colorful cardstock.
★ Looking for games for 5th MATH grade? 5th Grade Math Board Games YEAR LONG Bundle!
Teachers Like You Say This:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Very easy to use and I truly believe students learn best through game play.” -Tony
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love playing games and a simple, easy prep game like this is a great addition to centers, early finisher activities, and review days.” -Nicole
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
You may also like…
→ Science Experiments and Investigations
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.