Celebrate the Easter season in your classroom with an academic Easter Egg Hunt! Each egg contains one multiplication problem that needs solved.
Included in this resource:
• 28 multiplication problems
• Recording Sheet
• Answer Key
1. Print 1 copy of the multiplication problems. Cut them apart.
2. Stuff Easter Eggs – every egg gets one problem
3. Hide eggs in classroom, around school, on playground, etc.
4. Give recording sheet (front/back) to students and watch the engagement go through the roof!
Looking for differentiated Easter Egg Hunts?
• Easter Egg Hunt: Compound Words Differentiated!