This early finisher activity book is perfect for enrichment or students who finish work quickly. Use this no prep resource to engage your learners of all levels. Easy to use in the classroom or at home. This great resource offers 50 different enrichment puzzles to boost your students’ creative thinking!
Ways to Use in Your Classroom:
- Early finisher activity to engage students after they finish assignments
- Enrichment activity to challenge your high level learners
- Calm Down Corner Activity
- 50+ Challenges and Puzzles
- Answer Keys
How to Create:
- 2 puzzles to a page to save paper
- Copy and cut pages in half
- Whole punch and add a binder ring
- Students can hang the puzzles on the legs of their desk or store on hooks in the classroom
- Number Search: Circle sets of numbers that add up to 8
- Number Search: Circle sets of numbers that add up to 22
- Number Search: Create your own puzzle with numbers that add up to 14
- Place Value Puzzles: Write the parts that match the whole
- Place Value Puzzle: Create your own puzzle
- Odd One Out Puzzles: Find the number that doesn’t belong
- Number Game: Fill in the numbers (1-9) so every row, column, and diagonal adds up to 15
- Value of Missing Number Puzzles: What is the value of the shapes?
- Create your Own Missing Number Puzzle
- Create expressions that equal 32
- Create expressions that equal 54. Try using all four operations.
- Create expressions that equal 91. Try using all four operations.
- $100 Word Challenges: Create words that are more than $75.
- $100 Word Challenges: Create words that are more than $25.
- $100 Word Challenges: Create words that are more than $100.
- 9 Different Box Math Puzzles: Fill in the blank boxes to make the equations true, both vertically and horizontally.
- 3 Different Create Your Own Box Math Puzzles
- 3 Different “How Many Squares?”
- 3 Different “How Many Triangles?”
- 2 Different Missing Number Shapes: Study the figure and determine the missing number.
- 2 Different Create Your Own Missing Number Shapes
- 5 Different Find the Sum Puzzles: The number in each square is equal to the sum of the numbers in the circles on either side. Fill in the missing numbers.
- Create Your Own Find the Sum Puzzle
- 2 Different Find the Missing Number: Look for the pattern in each segment. Write the missing number in the boxes.
- Create Your Own Missing Number Puzzle
- Number Maze: Work your way through the maze, but you can only pass through boxes where the four digits add up to equal 13.
- Create Your Own Missing Number Puzzle: Work your way through the maze, but you can only pass through boxes where the four digits add up to equal 15.
Teachers Like You Say This:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Great resource! Very easy to use and my students loved it. Enrichment for my early finishers and gifted students.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”These are perfect for promoting creative thinking.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “During the first couple of weeks of school, we were not fully into curriculum yet. Many students were finishing activities early. This was a saving grace. I just photocopied these activities, popped them into a bin, and students picked which ones they wanted to try.”
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com