Looking to grab students’ attention before Christmas break with fun and easy science experiments? These super fun Christmas Science Experiments are perfect to keep your students engaged in such a busy time of the year!
These science experiments use common household items making them a breeze for you to prepare for your students. These easy science experiments will have your students using hands-on investigation skills to create some super fun science experiments.
Christmas Science Activities and Experiments includes:
- 1 Materials Needed page
- 5 Student Recording pages with activity instructions
Christmas Science Experiments include:
- Create Your Own Edible Ornament
- Santa’s Toothpaste
- Candy Cane Strength
- Building a Tree
- What Cookie Will Dissolve First in Milk?
Why Should I Use Science Experiments Before Christmas?
- We all know how students behave the week before a long break or special holiday! These experiments and investigations will keep your students fully engaged.
- Behavior problems will decrease as student engagement increases!
- Hands-on activities create a level of student buy-in. There’s motivation to learn and grow now that the student has enjoyed a learning activity.
- Experiments allow for a great classroom discussion, problem-solving, and interactions between students and teacher.
- Hands-on activities will also allow students to be social. This will be a great relationship building activity for students.
- Have fun with your students! They are able to see your personality and you are able to learn more about them, too.
With the printable pages, you can send them home for students to make with their families, too!
Teachers Like You Say:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This was a great resource to use right before my students went home for Christmas break. It was fun, but they were learning at the same time.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This was a fun addition to our classroom activities during the holidays. It was engaging and the kids enjoyed it very much.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This seriously was the best science activities to do the week before break! The students were so engaged and were still learning! Will use this again next year!”
Looking for even more fun science activities for your class?
- Experiment BUNDLE – Check out the seasonal bundle with over 60 experiments included!
- 5th Grade Science Board Games – Use these engaging science games to keep students practicing new skills while having fun!
- 5th Grade Science Review Flip Book – With over 25 topics included, students will love reviewing science standards!
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com