Your students will love learning about careers in STEM on career day. These informational passages provide students with an opportunity to connect science and language arts. These articles can be used all year long or with specific career day exploration activities. Increase your students interest in science careers while reading and answering comprehension questions about the text. View the preview to see more about this engaging career day activity.
Click here to preview exactly what’s included!
Careers in Science Informational Text Includes:
- 14 Science Career Informational Texts
- Reading Comprehension Questions for each Career
• Forensic Scientist
• Laboratory Technician
• Marine Biologist
What’s the best way to use this resource?
- Study one career every day
- Display the articles around your classroom/down the hall. Have students rotate around the room/move through the hallways to read about each career.
- Use daily/weekly in reading or science centers.
- Allow students to pick 2-3 careers to study. Have them share with classmates what they learned about each career.
- Use this activity in a different way? I would love to hear about it!
Click here to purchase the download on TeachersPayTeachers.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.