Looking for a slam dunk way to get your students excited about subtraction? Look no further than this March Basketball Bracket! It’s a one page resource that is designed to help your students practice 3 digit subtraction with regrouping in a unique and exciting way.
Students will build important math skills while also having fun. It is the perfect addition to your classroom and can be used as a morning bell work, an early finisher activity, or during a math center. Why settle for a boring worksheet when you can bring the excitement of March Basketball into your classroom?
Click here to see this source in action!
The following items are included in this 3 Digit Subtraction Game:
- How to Use Page
- Math Bracket for 3 Digit Subtraction
- Answer Key
How to Play:
- Solve each problem. The problem with the highest value moves to the next level of the bracket. Continue comparing values until you finish the entire bracket.
- The final answer in the middle of the bracket should have the highest value of all the problems.
- Due to the number of problems, students will probably need multiple days to complete it.
How to Use:
- Give to students as an early finisher activity. Any time students finish an assignment, they’ll take out their bracket to work on.
- Use as a homework or at-home challenge.
- Place at a math center for students to complete.
- Give to students as a bell work or morning activity.
Click here to purchase the download on TeachersPayTeachers.
★ Printer Friendly Resource! All pages are in black ink ONLY. If you are looking to add color, feel free to print on colorful cardstock.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.