Is your classroom feeling a little stale during these cold, winter months? Winter science activities and experiments will keep your students highly engaged during the coldest months of the year. Your students will practice the scientific method while completing the five hands-on science experiments.
In this winter science resource you will receive the following 5 science experiments: Melt a Frozen Hand, Snowman Snot, Snowball Catapults, Create Your Own Snow, and Dissolving Hot Chocolate Packets! These winter science experiments are sure to be a hit with your students and will help you keep them engaged through the winter season.
Winter Science Activities and Experiments includes:
- 1 Materials Needed page
- 5 Student Recording Pages with Activity Instructions
Winter Science Experiments include:
- Create Your Own Snow
- Melting Hands
- What Will Make Hot Chocolate Packets Dissolve The Fastest?
- Snowman Snot
- Snowball Catapults
Why Should I Use Science Experiments Before Christmas?
- We all know how students behave the week before a long break or special holiday! These experiments and investigations will keep your students fully engaged.
- Behavior problems will decrease as student engagement increases!
- Hands-on activities create a level of student buy-in. There’s motivation to learn and grow now that the student has enjoyed a learning activity.
- Experiments allow for a great classroom discussion, problem-solving, and interactions between students and teacher.
- Hands-on activities will also allow students to be social. This will be a great relationship building activity for students.
- Have fun with your students! They are able to see your personality and you are able to learn more about them, too.
With the printable pages, you can send them home for students to make with their families, too!
Teachers Like You Say:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Very engaging. My student love this. Thank you.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students loved working on these. It helped them use skills and strategies that they learned in class.”
Looking for even more fun science activities for your class?
- Experiment BUNDLE – Check out the seasonal bundle with over 60 experiments included!
- 5th Grade Science Board Games – Use these engaging science games to keep students practicing new skills while having fun!
- 5th Grade Science Review Flip Book – With over 25 topics included, students will love reviewing science standards!
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com