Solve the Room Activities
Download the ultimate guide to preparing your students for upcoming math assessments!
Are you or your students…
❌ sick of boring worksheets?
❌ unengaged during math lessons?
❌ confused on how to prepare for testing season?
⭐ The Math Test Prep Solution⭐
⭐ Send students around the room to solve math problems. Students are moving while practicing their math skills…that’s a win!
⭐ Quickly grade each recording sheet with the provided answer key
⭐ Use the mastery checklist to see what topics/skills each student needs to review.
This math activity will:
✅ get your students up and moving around the classroom
✅ prepare your students by reviewing standards from the entire year
✅ allow you to see student gaps in learning
3rd Grade Topics Include:
- Multiplication Facts within 100
- Division Facts within 100
- Round Numbers to Nearest Tens and Hundreds
- Add and Subtract within 1,000
- Compare Fractions with Same Numerators or Same Denominators.
4th Grade Topics Include:
- Prime or Composite Numbers
- Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, Reflex
- Multiply 4 Digits by 1 Digit Whole Numbers
- Equivalent Fractions
- Long Division: Up to 4 Digit Dividends with 1 Digit Divisors
5th Grade Topics Include:
- Multiply and Divide by Powers of Ten
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Add and Subtract Decimals
- Long Division: Up to 4 Digit Dividends with 2 Digit Divisors
- 2 and 3 Digit Multiplication